Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yeah, that's the stuff

I did a totally awesome 3 miles today. It was maybe even more fun than Thursday's 2 miler. I used the treadmill again, I don't really dislike it anymore. There's something to be said for watching tv while dragging yourself along for a few miles.

Anyway, today is a personal non-stop-distance record. Every other time I've done more than 2 I've let myself walk some, but not this time, huzzah! It made me feel like the 4 miles on Tuesday could actually happen.

Oh, and I finally signed up for the Monster Mash 5k on November 1st. I'm excited for my first race!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, your blogging again inspired me to get off my butt and go run.

I made it 2.5 miles at the HKC, then went and nearly died on the soft mats. You know the ones.

Now Im really tired and kinda hate you. But in a friendly sort of way. ;-)