Monday, August 4, 2008

Couch to 5k: W4D1

I just did my first day of week 4, and it wasn't totally terrible. Here's what I did:
  • Jog 3 min
  • Walk 90 sec
  • Jog 5 min
  • Walk 2.5 min
  • Jog 3 min
  • Walk 90 sec
  • Jog 5 min
I had to stop for about 20 seconds toward the end of the last 5 minute run, but overall I feel like it was a success. It was my first time running for 5 minutes straight without feeling like I was going to die. I didn't push myself as hard as I could have, hence the 20 second break, but hopefully Wednesday will be different.

When I got back home I discovered a bag of frozen peas hiding in the back of the freezer. Good thing, too. My right shin needed to be iced down, it was pretty sore.

Time for a stretch and shower now, I have alot of homework to do.

No comments: