Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Couch to 5k: W4D3, D4

I may not have updated in a little while, but I have been running.

Saturday (W4D3) went pretty well, I didn't cop out at all. I think alot of that has to do with using my own music instead of generic podcasts. I finally got around to making my own playlist with shortened songs and sound effects to indicate running/walking. For my two 5 minute walks I've been using Outkast's "Bombs Over Bagdad" and Eminem "'Till I Collapse". Rap has a nice strong beat to jog to, I think I'll be keeping it.

And yesterday was W4D4, a repeat day. I did it on the treadmill because it was stupidly hot outside for it only being 8am. It seemed ALOT easier. Deceptively easier, even. I felt like I could have gone for another few minutes it was so easy. I'll decide tomorrow morning if I want to do week 4 for one more day or move on to week 5.

No comments: