Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Couch to 5k: W5D1

Went for week 5, day 1 today at the track. This is what I did:
  • Jog 5 min
  • Walk 3 min
  • Jog 5 min
  • Walk 3 min
  • Jog 5 min
Well, almost. I copped out for about 20 seconds in my last 5 minutes.

It's funny, I "failed" the day in the technical sense, but I really don't feel like I did badly. I pushed myself probably not as hard as possible, but I certainly did more than I have in the past weeks. I still feel good about it, which I think is the most important part of my jogging.

I'll redo day 1 again on Friday before I move on to day 2 (with 2x 8 minutes jogging), and hopefully I wont have to stop when I'm not supposed to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I just figured out I can leave comments!

Also...Im rereading your week 5 entries for inspiration (I need more blues) cause it seems like a daunting week.